ÅSEDA, Sweden--Significant improvement of the result for the year
· Turnover MSEK 234.7 (208.6), 13 percent increase compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK 4.9 (5.3), one-time costs affected the result negatively with MSEK 2.5 (positively 2.7)
· Net income MSEK 2.4 (2.6)
· Cash flow from ongoing operations MSEK 22.9 (11.7)
· Earnings per share SEK 0.42 (0.35)
· Turnover MSEK 980.2 (808.6), 21 percent compared to previous year
· ProfilGruppen signed the historically largest business contract ever, for about 200 million SEK per year
· Operating profit MSEK 22.9 (7.1), one-time costs affected the result negatively with MSEK 15.9 (positively 2.7)
· Net income MSEK 13.0 (4.0) · Cash flow from current operations MSEK 13.2 (27.4)
· Earnings per share SEK 1.88 (0.62)
Per Thorsell, CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments:
"We can look back on a year with a significant improvement in a positive direction. We have gradually changed the customer platform in parallel with increasing sales volumes, which in combination with productivity improvements in the business has increased margins.
A new production line has been build up, as a consequence of our largest business contract ever. An exciting work proceeding as planned and the deliveries will begin during spring 2016.
We feel well prepared to continue the development to reach our long-term ambitions.”
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of customised aluminium extrusions and components. For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about the Group, see pages 5-13. Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se.
This information is of the type that ProfilGruppen AB (publ) is obligated to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was issued for publication on February 12, 2016 at 08:00 a.m. CET
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com