TEMPE, Ariz.--Versum Materials, Inc. (NYSE: VSM), a leading global materials supplier to the semiconductor industry, announced today that it will participate in the ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) Conference taking place July 15-18, 2017 at the Sheraton Downtown Denver in Denver, Colorado as a platinum sponsor. The event is dedicated to the science and technology of atomic layer controlled deposition of thin films and topics related to atomic layer etching.
Representatives from Versum Materials will exhibit the company’s organosilanes and organometallics offerings and its innovative VMLaunch™ Program, which has introduced over 400 different chemistries in more than 100 unique containers for customers seeking high-purity electronic grade materials tailored to their application needs. The company’s expertise in precursor chemistry has translated into a history of innovation that provides the semiconductor industry with new molecules, unique configurations, and product scale-up roadmaps.
“Through the VMLaunch Program, our team closely works with our customers to provide the chemistry, grade, container, and analytical services that they need to supply chemistries that are either internally-synthesized or externally-sourced to fulfill any customized specification with lead times that fulfill rapidly moving new developments,” stated Suresh Rajaraman, Business Marketing Manager—Advanced Materials at Versum Materials.
Additionally, technical experts from Versum Materials will participate in the following presentations during the event:
- “Atomic Layer Deposition of Carbon Doped Silicon Oxide by Precursor Design and Process Tuning” on Sunday, July 16, 2017, at 2:00 p.m.
- “In situ Infrared Absorption Study of Plasma-Enhanced ALD of Silicon Nitride using Di-sec-butylaminosilane and Bis(t-butylamino)silane on Silicon and Silicon Nitride Surfaces” on Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 2:45 p.m.
- “Deposition of Tungsten Carbide and Tungsten Nitride Films from Halogen-Free Tungsten Precursors” on Sunday, July 16, 2017, at 5:30 p.m.
- “Novel Approach to Deposit Carbon Doped Silicon Oxide Film with High Carbon Content via Thermal ALD” on Monday, July 17, 2017, at 5:30 p.m.
- “Plasma Enhanced ALD of BN, B-doped SiN and B-doped TiN” on Monday, July 17, 2017, at 5:30 p.m.
- “Leveraging Atomistic Modeling for Insights into Nucleation of Cobalt Precursors on Various Substrates” on Monday, July 17, 2017, at 5:30 p.m.
For more information about Versum Materials, please visit www.versummaterials.com.
About Versum Materials
Versum Materials, Inc. (NYSE: VSM) is a leading electronic materials company providing high-purity chemicals and gases, delivery systems, services and materials expertise to meet the evolving needs of the global semiconductor and display industries. Derived from the Latin word for “toward,” the name “Versum” communicates the company’s deep commitment to helping customers move toward the future by collaborating, innovating and creating cutting-edge solutions.
A global leader in technology, quality, safety and reliability, Versum Materials is one of the world’s leading suppliers of next-generation CMP slurries, ultrathin dielectric and metal film precursors, formulated cleans and etching products, and delivery equipment that has revolutionized the semiconductor industry. Versum Materials has annual sales of approximately $1 billion, 2,000 employees and 10 major facilities in Asia and North America. It is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona. Prior to its separation on October 1, 2016, Versum Materials had operated for more than three decades as a division of Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (NYSE: APD).
For additional information, please visit http://www.versummaterials.com.
Nahla A. Azmy, 610-481-7499
Tiffany Zinn, 480-282-6475
The Versum Materials logo and Versum are registered trademarks of Versum Materials, Inc. or its affiliates. VMLaunch is a registered trademark of Versum Materials, Inc. or its affiliates.