MUSCATINE, Iowa--Desks shouldn’t have to be one-size-fits-all. The word concinnity is defined as the skillful and harmonious arrangement or fitting together of the different parts of something, making it the perfect name for HON’s newest desk line. HON recognized the need for a solution with greater specification and model options that allow people to create spaces that support individual work styles. Concinnity™ offers a coordinated suite of laminate desk and storage components that lets designers create a custom look without the need for custom products.
“The comprehensive range of desk and storage configurations support a variety of tasks and work styles, from focused concentration to impromptu collaboration,” said Brian Trego, Vice President, Product Management and Development at The HON Company. “And the wide variety of aesthetic options, including edge profiles, handles, mixed materials and frosted glass deliver the finishing touches of a custom piece.”
- With an extensive assortment of storage products, from bookcases, organizing tools and file cabinets to wardrobes, towers and credenzas, there’s no shortage of storage choices.
- Modular design enables configuration to fit individual needs, with parts to create continuous horizontal planes or multi-level, overlapping, layered surfaces.
- A cohesive visual signature is highlighted by clean lines, vertical grain, and components that fit together like custom cabinetry.
- A variety of base and leg styles can add privacy or keep the look open and airy.
- Adjustable or fixed-height standing-height solutions to support today’s healthy work styles.
- Users have options for easy connectivity at the worksurface or reaching wall power outlets.
- A wide array of fashionable aesthetic options, including edge profiles, handles, laminate colors, and frosted glass add the finishing touches to a fully personalized workspace.
Link to images: https://slingshot-na.factory.tools/link/m1PcGBitJYq8z2gDbGDpn3
Link to Fact Sheet: http://hon.com/Documents/Concinnity-Fact-Sheet.pdf
About The HON Company
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including seating, desks, workstations, storage and tables, HON’s commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal distribution partners. The HON Company is the largest operating company of HNI Corporation, a leading global office furniture manufacturer (NYSE: HNI). For more information, visit hon.com.