ENGLEWOOD, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As part of an ongoing commitment to give back to the community, US Standard Products (USSP) has added to the list of charitable partners the company supports.
Wounded Warrior Project, Sierra Club and American Dog Rescue Foundation are the latest non-profit organizations added to USSP s roster of charitable partners, which already included the National Kidney Foundation and Community FoodBank of New Jersey. The company also supports various business organizations including the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, Business Professionals of America and the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce.
- Wounded Warrior Project is a military and veterans charity service organization empowering injured veterans and their families.
- Sierra Club is an environmental preservation organization that promotes green policies.
- The American Dog Rescue Foundation is committed to animal welfare and improving the lives of our troops and vets by providing rescued dogs as trained companions for veterans suffering from PTSD and MST after returning from the Middle East.
- National Kidney Foundation a major voluntary health organization whose mission is to preventkidney andurinary tract diseases, improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases, and increase the availability of all organs fortransplantation.
- Community FoodBank of New Jersey is the state's largest provider of donated groceries, distributing 40 million pounds of food helping feed nearly 1 million hungry people each year throughout NJ.
- The mission of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber is to maximize its members' success, the community's competitiveness and the area's economic impact
- Business Professionals of America is the leading CTSO (Career and Technical Student Organization) for students pursuing careers in business management, office administration, information technology and other related career fields.
US Standard Products is a distributor of high quality safety products and safer chemicals, featuring eco-friendly products for a healthier, safer and more productive work environment. USSP is equally committed to giving back to the community. A percentage of sales earmarked for charitable giving partners, including organizations that support U.S. troops, children and those struggling with disabilities.
For more information:
Facebook: US Standard Products
For a Complete Version of this BUSINESS WIRE Press Release