NEW YORK--Today, Macy’s announced its full list of Black Friday specials that will be available starting at 5 p.m. at most stores on Thanksgiving and online all day on macys.com. With big savings in apparel and accessories, fine jewelry, cosmetics, housewares, furniture, and more, there is something for everyone to get excited about this season. In addition, Macy’s is extending savings for Cyber Monday, the biggest online shopping event of the year – beginning with a preview on Sunday, Nov. 27 through Thursday, Dec. 1, for a week of cyber specials.
“We know our customers enjoy getting a head start in finding the perfect gift and they consider Black Friday one of the most important shopping times of the year,” said Tim Baxter, Macy’s chief merchandising officer. “In addition to all the great Black Friday discounts in store and online, this year we’ll offer even more opportunities to save through Cyber Week – with five full days of online specials, so they will have the freedom to shop all week long at their leisure, scoring big on hundreds of deals.”
This year, for the first time ever, customers can also shop select Black Friday picks a week early at the Black Friday doorbusters preview sale beginning Thursday, Nov. 17 from 5 p.m. to close, through Saturday, Nov. 19, from store opening until 2 p.m., and all day on macys.com. Early birds looking for a jump start on incredible savings will find select sales previewed earlier than ever, including 50 percent off cold weather accessories, $15.99 Kids’ puffer coats, 60 percent off Charter Club Damask bedding, and $19.99 for select handbags.
Below is a sneak peek of Macy’s Black Friday doorbuster deals and top Cyber Week specials. While supplies last, Black Friday items are available from 5 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 24 to 2 a.m. Friday, Nov. 25; Friday, Nov. 25 from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.; and Saturday, Nov. 26 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cyber Week specials begin Sunday, Nov. 27 at 8 p.m. and run through Thursday, Dec 1.
Click here for a complete list of Macy’s doorbuster specials.
Black Friday Doorbusters
- 70 percent off Clearance Fine Jewelry
- 70 percent off Memory Foam Pillows and Toppers
- 60 percent off Girls’, Boys’ and Infant’s Outerwear and Accessories; Women’s Coats; and Men’s Outerwear (from Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, and more)
- $39.99 Charter Club Cashmere
- $30 Lancôme 3-pc. Mascara Set
- $15 Macy’s Women’s 6-pc. Fragrance Sampler
- $29.99 Handbags from I.N.C., Style & Co. and Nine West
- $19.99 Ugly Christmas and Whimsy Sweaters
- $19.99 Boots for Her from Style & Co. and American Rag
- 50 percent off Impulse Contemporary Apparel, including Lucky Brand, Kensie, Bar III, RACHEL Rachel Roy, and more
- 50 percent off Men’s American Rag Sweaters, Fleece and Pants
- 40 percent off Select Women’s Shoes, including Madden Girl, Chinese Laundry and I.N.C.
- $7.99 – Your Choice Select Kitchen Electrics after $12 mail-in rebate
- $39.99 all 8-Piece Bed Ensembles
- 60 to 70 percent off Entire Stock of Comforters
- $50 off Samsung Gear S3 and Gear S2 Smart Watches
- 30 to 60 percent off Select Impulse Contemporary Sportswear, I.N.C. and more
- 30 percent plus 15 percent off Blenders, Juicers and Food Processors
- 65 percent off Kids’ Sleepwear
- 60 percent off Men’s Dress Shirts and Ties from Club Room, Geoffrey Beene and Alfani
- 50 percent off Fiesta Dinnerware, Table Linens, Flatware and Glassware
- $9.99 Juniors’ Tees and Leggings
- 65 percent off Kids’ Outerwear
- $49.99 Charter Club Cashmere V-Necks, Crewnecks, Turtlenecks and Basic Ponchos
For more information on Macy’s Black Friday event and merchandise images, please visit http://pimsmultimedia.com/macys-holiday2016/black-friday.php.
Visit macys.com/stores for local information, as Black Friday hours may vary by store.
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M), delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at 734 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy's offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy's is known for such epic events as Macy's 4th of July Fireworks® and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy's flagship stores -- including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, and Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California -- are known internationally and are leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers and employees, Macy's helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $69 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at macys.com/pressroom.