DUBLIN--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdmg4k/the_global_market) has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Nanocoatings 2010-2025" report to their offering.
There has been a huge increase in applications of new coatings technology over the past few years, across multiple industrial sectors. The global trend for the coatings industry is for multi-functional, decorative/aesthetically enhanced and service free or low maintenance coatings with enhanced protection. Environmental sustainability is also an important factor, especially in North America and Europe.
The nanocomposite coatings, nanostructured thin films and nanostructured surfaces (for the purposes of this report generically referred to as nanocoatings) market has witnessed substantial growth in the last decade. Nanocoatings are being increasingly applied in consumer electronics, exterior and interior protection coatings, solar panels, medicine and healthcare, automotive, aerospace, packaging and oil and gas industries. Nanocoatings can significantly increase the cost/benefit ratio of existing and new products, provide cost effective solutions and improve performance for longer periods, and are opening up new market opportunities in the global coatings sector. Commercial and manufacturing institutions globally are turning to nanocoatings to further enhance current commercial coating products or add completely new properties to existing surfaces.
Growth in the conventional coating industry has slowed in the past decade, but specialized coating surface engineering sectors are witnessing strong growth, driven by the needs of high-end industries, such as oil and gas and consumer electronics. Product innovation, increased need for protective and hygiene coatings and the need to meet stringent environmental regulations is driving market demand across a wide range of markets.
Report Contents Include:
- Nanomaterials utilized in coatings and films including graphene, carbon nanotubes, nano-SiO2, nano silver, nano-TiO2, nano-ZnO, dendrimers etc.
- Nanocoatings market structure
- Commercialization timelines
- Market revenues, by nanocoatings type and target markets
- Key end user markets including energy, aerospace, automotive, textiles, biomedical, marine, exteriors, interiors, electronics & optics etc.
- Markets for key nanocoatings types including anti-microbial, anti-corrosion, anti-icing, barrier, anti-fingerprint, anti-reflection, UV-resistant, abrasion and wear resistant, self-cleaning, anti-fouling etc.
- Over 250 company profiles including products, target market and contact details.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdmg4k/the_global_market