DANDERYD, Sweden--Regulatory News:
The Annual General Meeting passed the following resolutions, among others:
• To discharge the members of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer from liability for 2015.
• To re-elect Kjell-Åke Andersson, Bruce Grant, Bahare Hederstierna, Stefan Johansson, Henry Klotz, Daniel Nyhrén Edeen and Kristian Teär as Board Members for the period up to the next Annual General Meeting. Kristian Teär was elected Chairman of the Board. All in accordance with a motion from the Nomination Committee.
• In accordance with a motion from the Nomination Committee, to re-elect the audit firm Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB for the period up to the next Annual General Meeting.
• To establish director fees for the period up to the next Annual General Meeting at SEK 300,000 for the Chairman of the Board and SEK 100,000 for ordinary members of the Board. In addition, SEK 60,000 is to be reserved for committee work within the Board of Directors. All in accordance with a motion from the Nomination Committee.
• To authorize the Board of Directors to decide on the purchase and transfer of treasury shares, all in accordance with a motion from the Board of Directors.
• In accordance with a motion from the Board of Directors, to distribute dividend to the shareholders in the amount of 0.70 SEK per share for the financial year 2015.
NOTE is one of the leading Northern European manufacturing and logistics partners for production of electronics-based products. NOTE produces PCBAs, subassemblies and box build products. NOTE's offering covers the whole product lifecycle, from design to after-sales. NOTE has a presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Estonia and China. Net sales in the last 12 months were SEK 1,125 million; the group has approximately 1,000 employees. NOTE is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please go to www.note.eu .
NOTE AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication on 19 April 2016 at 5:00 p.m.