TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--airweave, the top-selling brand of premium bedding toppers and pillows in Japan, signed the partnership agreement with the FDRATION INTERNATIONALE DE NATATION (FINA) to become an Official Partner of the 17th FINA World Championships (2017), and the 13th FINA World Swimming Championships (2016). The company will also be the title partner of the FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup (2015, 2016 and 2017).
I believe that our long-term support to FINA for the next three years can contribute to a further advancement of aquatic sports.
On August 3rd, in the presence of Dr. Julio Maglione, FINA President, and Cornel Marculescu, FINA Executive Director, and Motokuni Takaoka, CEO and president of airweave, the partnership agreement was signed at the press conference in Kazan(Russia), where the 16th FINA World Championships is currently being held. The agreement confirms airweave s sponsorship of the globally-recognized aquatics events organized by FINA. It is expected that FINA World Championships will attract a cumulative audience of approximately 4.5 billion viewers through TV broadcasts around the world.
As you can see, the success of our events generates an immense interest worldwide and prestigious brands like airweave naturally wish to be associated with our brand and with our values of excellence and prestige. We are very happy with this new agreement and we sincerely thank airweave for their trust and support. said Dr. Julio Maglione, President of FINA.
Through our partnership with FINA at this time, I look forward to the opportunity to support participating swimmers for their efforts to attain their best performance as possible. said Motokuni Takaoka, CEO of airweave. I believe that our long-term support to FINA for the next three years can contribute to a further advancement of aquatic sports. said Motokuni Takaoka, CEO of airweave. airweave confirms to supply its products to Gold medalists at the FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup that will begin on August 11th in Moscow, Russia.
airweave has been steadily expanding its global footprints with its corporate mission to contribute to the best possible quality sleep for the people throughout the world. The brand will support participating swimmers with its products so that they can maintain rest that lends to better performance in the internationally-renowned aquatics championships.
Founded in 2007, airweave, a premium bedding topper, has been offering comfortable support for the best possible quality sleep. The scientifically supported topper allows for more restful slumber through its ergonomic, breathable design, and high resilience which help users turn over more easily. airweave is proven to minimize strain on joints, reduce restlessness while sleeping and distribute weight evenly, all of which amount to a life-enhancing sleep experience that leaves people feeling invigorated and refreshed upon waking. In 2014, Motokuni Takaoka, the founder and CEO of airweave, brought his innovative Japanese technology to the United States via online sales, and in February 2015, airweave opened its first flagship store in Manhattan s SoHo district. As of June 2015, airweave is available in other regions as well such as China, Singapore and Taiwan with further business expansions around the world being envisioned.
airweave is enhancing the daily life and athletic performance of its users, which include:
- Several-National Olympic Delegations including the United States, Austria, France, Germany, Switzerland and Japan. Nearly 33% of the medaling athletes at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games were members of Olympic Teams to which airweave supplied bedding toppers;
- Top amateur and professional athletes around the globe, including two-time Masters Champion Bubba Watson, U.S. Olympic Gold medalist ice dancers, Meryl Davis and Charlie White;
- Students at the Paris Opera Ballet School, where all beds in the dormitory are furnished with airweave bedding toppers;
- Students at The Royal Ballet School in London where airweave mattress toppers have been introduced to their younger students at White Lodge dormitory;
- More than 500 students of IMG Academy whose residence hall features airweave bedding toppers. (Sleep research has been conducted at the academy to measure the effect of airweave bedding toppers on individual athletic performance.);
- First and business class passengers of Japan Airlines international flights;
- Guests at high-end hotels, such as Htel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi, The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong, The Ritz-Carlton Beijing Financial Street and Park Hyatt Shanghai.
Four benefits of airweave bedding topper
1. Highly resilient bedding material allows you to turn over more easily and maintain deeper sleep.
2. Excellent dispersion of body pressure prevents physical strain and minimizes peak pressure points.
3. Breathability of core material helps to dissipate heat and moisture generated by body during sleep.
4. Mattress cover and core material are easily washable with water.
Source: airweave inc.
For a Complete Version of this BUSINESS WIRE Press Release