Enter the Scotch-Brite First Impressions Photo Contest and Enter for an Opportunity to Win $5,000 Towards a New Wardrobe and a Style Consultation with E! News' Catt Sadler
ST. PAUL, Minn.-- In celebration of making great first impressions, Scotch-Brite Printed Lint Rollers is partnering with E! News' Catt Sadler to launch the First Impressions Photo Contest today. Now through the end of the month, fashionistas everywhere can come to the Scotch-Brite Facebook page (www.Scotch-Brite.com/FirstImpressions) and submit a photo in their favorite first impression outfit with a short description for an opportunity to win $5,000 towards a fashion makeover and an online style consultation with Catt. The first 500 entrants will receive a free Scotch-Brite Printed Lint Roller.
take one thing off before leaving the house.
You only get one chance to make a first impression, so make it a good one, said Sadler. Looking your best isn't about buying the most expensive clothes or having the latest it' item, it's about finding what looks best on you and employing a few fashion tricks to ensure you are always looking fabulous.
To help you get the look you love, follow Catt's celebrity stylist tips and make a lasting impression no matter where you are going:
- Less is more when it comes to style. Your clothes shouldn't wear you. The key to looking good is to find the right silhouette for your body type and look for that silhouette regardless of the season.
- Scour stores for a nice mix of highs and lows. Seasonal perennials like floral printed blouses will come in a wide variety of price ranges, so buy smart - buy on the cheap. Then, when it comes to investment pieces like a designer belt or classic pumps, you can justify the hefty price tag knowing they will literally last a life time!
- Channel Coco Chanel and "take one thing off before leaving the house. Try to strike a balance between items like bold accessories and the overall 'weight' of your outfit. Minimal outfits beg for bold accessories but always remember to edit!
- Take one last look before leaving the house. Is your hair in place Is your skirt straight Is there lipstick on your teeth Are the cat hairs off of your LBD Make sure your make-up, hand mirror, and Scotch-Brite lint rollers are always handy to make any last minute corrections!
- Dig deeper than your closet and ask yourself what type of impression you are really trying to make Of course want people to remember what you were wearing, but you also want them to remember you. My personal style icon is Audrey Hepburn. Not just because of her timeless style, but because she exuded a real spirit of warmth and grace. Believe in yourself and shine bright like a diamond, baby!
Scotch-Brite Printed Lint Rollers, available in Zebra and Baroque patterns, can be found at Target, Walmart and Kroger stores for a suggested retail price between $3.99-5.99 for a 1PK or 2PK. For more information on the Printed Lint Rollers, visit Scotch-Brite.com.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with the Promotion in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook.
SUBSCRIBE TO MFRTech.COM TODAY, CUSTOMIZE YOUR NEWS, RECEIVE BY EMAIL (CLICK HERE)
For a Complete Version of this BUSINESS WIRE Press Release