The ASSEMBLY Show is gathering together the manufacturing industry for its sixth annual event this year and has just announced the details for the 2018 education program. The show will offer Learning Theaters on the show floor which will give attendees a chance to increase their knowledge on assembly technology from leading subject matter experts as well as from a keynote speaker, pre-event workshops, networking events and much more. The ASSEMBLY Show is a three-day trade show and conference focused exclusively on assembly technology, equipment and products taking place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL from Tuesday, October 23 to Thursday, October 25, 2018.
"For six years, we have worked with industry experts and our exhibitors to craft educational programs which provide professionals in the manufacturing industry a chance to learn about the latest innovations, tools and methods available," said Tom Esposito, Publisher, ASSEMBLY Magazine. "This year we are especially excited for our educational program which will focus on automation, robotics, Industry 4.0 and we are confident attendees will benefit from the sessions with expert speakers and workshops."
During the event on Wednesday and Thursday participating companies will have subject matter experts present in the Learning Theaters on topics including:
- Join the IO-Link Revolution! It Will Make & Save You Money! presented by Balluff, Inc,
- Why I Chose Battery-Free AGVs for a High Volume Assembly Line presented by RedViking
- How to Accelerate the Transformation to Industry 4.0 as it Relates to Assembly Products presented byDesoutter Industrial Tools
- Parts Feeding 101 for Robot Automation: Flexible Feeding and More presented byEpson Robots
- Ingress Leak Testing - Protecting Products from their Environment Presented byLACO Technologies
- Industry 4.0 - Key Features for a Successful Digital Transformation presented byRexroth Corporation
- Eliminate FDA Software Validation for Production Line Data Exchange presented by elliTek, Inc.
- A Logical Path to a Smart Factory presented by Visual Knowledge Share, Ltd.
- Getting Lean with AGV's in Assembly and Manufacturing presented by Jervis B Webb Company, a Division of Daifuku North America
- How Intelligent Robotic Automation Can Improve Your Bottom Line presented by FANUC America Corporation
- Implementing Digital Factory Transformation in 73 Easy Steps presented byUbisense
- The Third Wave of Manufacturing Automation presented by Real Time Automation
In addition, industry leaders from Henkel, Sturtevant Richmont, Mountz, and Go&Up Automation will also present in the learning theaters. For updated information on the sessions, visit, http://www.theassemblyshow.com/index.php/about-the-show/agenda
This 6th Annual ASSEMBLY Show will bring together 8,000 industry professionals with nearly 300 exhibiting companies and will be full of opportunities for manufacturing engineers and managers to uncover new resources, experience equipment hands-on, evaluate the latest technologies and products and connect face-to-face with industry experts.
Pre-conference workshops on Tuesday, October 23 will focus on robotic assembly and automated assembly which will provide an interactive educational environment for attendees to learn more about these emerging topics. On Wednesday morning Eric Pope of US Synthetic will deliver the opening day keynote address on Culture by Design, where he will discuss how creating a culture of continuous improvement was instrumental to his company's success. Registration is now open for the 2018 event at theassemblyshow.com.
The ASSEMBLY Show is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com), a monthly trade magazine read by 56,000 engineers and managers responsible for manufacturing and designing cars, computers, catheters, coffee makers, etc. ASSEMBLY covers the processes, technologies and strategies for joining discrete parts into finished products. The event is produced by BNP Media (www.bnpmedia.com), one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving professionals across 50+ industries. For more information, visit www.theassemblyshow.com