ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. – Enidine, an ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) company, will showcase a wide range of standard and custom shock absorption and vibration isolation solutions at Motek,October 8–11 in Stuttgart, Germany.
During the event, Enidine will highlight its innovative engineering capabilities as well as its complete portfolio of highly engineered industrial motion control solutions for key manufacturing industrial markets at Booth 3433 in Exhibition Hall 3.
Since 1966, Enidine has been at the forefront of new industrial technologies, delivering innovative and high-quality products to customers around the world. Designed for use in the world’s harshest environments, Enidine’s products provide market-leading reliability and service life in the most demanding industrial and automation applications.
“At Enidine, we have a clear vision of where key industries are headed and how we can help our customers reach their manufacturing goals,” said Greg Herman, Director of Sales, ITT Enidine. “Our products provide world-class performance, whether they’re protecting vital equipment and goods, increasing output or lowering life cycle cost in various applications around the world.”
During Motek, Enidine will demonstrate its energy absorption and vibration isolation products and services, including:
- Adjustable Mid-Bore Series Shock Absorbers: These shock absorbers provide deceleration with efficient damping characteristics due to their internal orifice design. Long-lasting and reliable, they feature an adjustable design that allows for fine-tuning to the desired damping.
- Non-Adjustable Mid-Bore Series Shock Absorbers: Count on these shock absorbers for consistent performance, cycle after cycle. Designed to absorb maximum energy, they provide protection from harmful impacts to sensitive equipment. A tamperproof design ensures repeatable performance in an array of applications.
- Wire Rope Isolators: Constructed of stainless steel cable and aluminum retaining bars, Enidine wire rope isolators control damaging vibration and noise within machinery and equipment. Corrosion resistant, they are completely unaffected by oil, chemicals, abrasives, ozone or temperature extremes.
- Compact Wire Rope Isolators: Compact wire rope isolators provide shock and vibration isolation — even in situations where package space and sway are an issue — with a compact design that’s smaller than most standard wire rope isolators.
- HD/HDN Shock Absorbers: These heavy-duty shock absorbers protect equipment from large impacts and are available in a wide variety of stroke lengths and damping characteristics that meet stringent deceleration requirements for applications requiring a more robust energy absorption solution.
- DA/ADA Rate Controls: These rate controls leverage proven technology to enhance performance in a variety of product applications by regulating the speed or time required for a mechanism to move from one position to another.
- Air Springs: Highly durable, precisely engineered and cost-effective, our air springs provide superior quality and performance with time-tested designs and advanced materials.
- Custom Elastomers: Our elastomeric isolation mounts provide dramatic noise attenuation and vibration isolation. In combination with our other shock and vibration isolation offerings, they reduce downtime and allow systems to perform more smoothly and quietly.
Enidine representatives will be available for meetings throughout Motek at Booth 3433 in Exhibition Hall 3. For more information regarding Enidine’s industrial automation and motion control solutions, please visit www.enidine.com.
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2017 revenues of $2.6 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
About ITT’s Connect and Control Technologies Business
ITT’s Connect and Control Technologies business designs and manufactures harsh-environment connectors and critical energy absorption, motion, flow and environmental control components. Through leading brands such as Aerospace Controls, BIW Connector Systems, Cannon, Compact, Enidine and Veam, the business serves customers in the aerospace, automation, defense, energy, industrial, infrastructure and transportation markets.