NACKA STRAND, Sweden--Regulatory News:
· Net sales increased by 10 per cent to 815.7 MEUR (743.4). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 3 per cent
· Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 13 per cent to 197.8 MEUR (174.4)
· Earnings before taxes amounted to 192.0 MEUR (165.8)
· Net earnings amounted to 155.5 MEUR (132.6)
· Earnings per share increased by 16 per cent to 0.43 EUR (0.37)
· Operating cash flow increased by 48 per cent to 193.3 MEUR (130.6)
· The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of 0.43 EUR (0.35) per share, an increase of 23 per cent
The Year-End Report 2015 will be presented today at 10:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon's website.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon's solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries. Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 16,000 employees in 46 countries and net sales of approximately 3.0bn EUR. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com