KULPSVILLE, Pa.--Greene, Tweed has announced the launch of their newest perfluoroelastomer, Chemraz®SubFAB. Designed specifically for subfab applications, Chemraz SubFAB is available to order as of May 1 and offers enhanced material performance and significant cost savings over other perfluoroelastomers currently on the market.
Chemraz SubFAB is a first-to-market, total sealing solution that is engineered to withstand the harsh chemical effluents and deliver superior performance at the high temperatures of today’s subfab environment. Many conventional sealing materials such as fluoroelastomers can no longer handle the increasing temperatures and chemical exposure found in many subfab applications – making Chemraz SubFAB a top choice when sealing system upgrades are needed.
Chemraz SubFAB key features include:
- Broad chemical resistance to typical subfab effluents
- 300°C operating temperature capability
- Patent-pending, optimal high-temperature seal design accounts for the limitations of the KF fittings that can lead to elevated stress and premature failures in conventional sealing materials
- Low cost of ownership, whether upgrading from FKM or looking to reduce costs
- Unique color distinguishes Chemraz SubFAB from typical perfluoroelastomers and fluorocarbon elastomers
Chemraz SubFAB is specified for many applications:
- ISO-KF vacuum fittings
- Interconnecting vacuum piping
- Rough pumps
- Gas abatement systems/scrubbers
- Subfab valves
“Greene, Tweed is excited to add Chemraz SubFAB to our family of innovative Chemraz perfluoroelastomers. It is truly an industry-first solution that was developed specifically with the subfab in mind. Customers that choose Chemraz SubFAB for their harsh subfab environment will not only get a sealing solution that delivers enhanced performance, but they’ll get that performance at a much higher value vs. competitive perfluoroelastomers,” shares Alan Maher, Global Business Manager Subfab at Greene, Tweed.
To learn more about Chemraz SubFAB, download the Data Sheet featuring a Chemical Compatibility Chart.
About Greene, Tweed
Greene, Tweed leverages expertise in a variety of markets and products to give customers the most innovative solutions to meet performance challenges and reduce total cost of operation. With fully qualified engineering, sales, and support personnel located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Greene, Tweed delivers solutions to individual customer applications on a global scope. Greene, Tweed products are sold and distributed worldwide.
For additional information, contact Greene, Tweed at +1.215.256.9521 or visit our website at www.gtweed.com.