PCIM Europe 2015
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fairchild (NASDAQ: FCS), a leading global supplier of high-performance power semiconductor solutions, will showcase industry-leading products and design solutions at PCIM Europe 2015, one of the world s foremost power electronics conferences. Through five conference papers and several exhibitor demonstrations, Fairchild power experts will show designers how they can improve system reliability and minimize circuit complexity in power supply applications, efficiently manage the thermal characteristics in high-voltage motor control designs, minimize energy usage in lighting applications, and much more.
4th Generation Field Stop (FS) IGBT with High-Performance and Enhanced Latch Up Immunity.
Where: Nuremberg Messe in Nuremberg, Germany in hall 9, stand 342
When: May 19-21
- Two Tubes and a Motor Control See how Fairchild s Motion SPM Smart Power Modules enable permanent magnet and brushless DC motor systems to use less power, and generate lower CO2 emissions than older, induction motor solutions.
- Power Factor Correction and Motion With an emphasis on cost and energy savings, see simplified power component cooling by Fairchild when inverter circuits in industrial motion or motor control applications require a Power Factor Correction front-end.
- SPM Package Portfolio Ideal for emerging motor control applications, check out Fairchild s wide range of industrial and automotive transfer molded modules for power levels ranging from 50W - 10kW.
- Tripling Power Density in Automotive - Take a look at Fairchild's module technology capability and how it allows the integration of the driver for an inverted 10kW starter alternator into the same size as a standard 3kW starter motor, providing three times the power density and saving cost.
- Automotive PQFN Packaging & 8" IGBT Wafer View Fairchild s solution for cooling fans using automotive qualified half-bridge drivers and Power56 MOSFETs, as well as large IGBT die suitable for automotive applications.
- Extended Temperature Mid-Voltage MOSFETs Fairchild's Power56 and TOLL packages for motor control applications demonstrate cooler operation with less ringing than older surface mount packages.
- 90W Power Over Ethernet Learn how Fairchild's GreenBridge quad MOSFET technology, active clamp P-channel, dual common source and new PowerTrench single MOSFETs enable a 90W Power over Ethernet power supply which has three times the power level of existing standards.
- LED Lighting See Fairchild's wide range of lighting products, including the FL7734 Phase-Cut Dimmable Single-Stage LED Driver, a highly integrated LED controller solution for low-cost, and highly reliable LED lighting solutions from 5 W to 30 W.
- 4th Generation FS IGBT Technology Learn how solar, battery chargerand UPS applications benefit from leading edge 650V and 1200V IGBT technologies that enable bothfaster switching andlower conduction losses, leading to reducedsystem costand increased power density.
Technical papers, tutorials and presentations:
- On-Wafer High-Voltage Discrete Device Capacitance Characterization for Parameter Extraction of Physically Scalable Electro-Thermal SPICE Models. Tuesday, May 19 from 15:30 to 17:00 in Foyer Ground Floor Entrance NCC Mitte.
- Silicon Carbide Schottky-Barrier Diode Rectifiers with High Avalanche Robustness. Thursday, May 21 from 10:00 to 10:30 in Room Brssel.
- Achieving Higher Reliability and Power Density with Extended Temperature-Specified MOSFETs. Wednesday, May 20 from 10:20 to 10:40 in Industry Forum hall 7, booth 260.
- Reducing EMI and Improving Power Density of 24V to 80V Motor Drives. Thursday, May 21 from 13:40 to 14:40 in Industry Forum hall 7, booth 260.
- 4th Generation Field Stop (FS) IGBT with High-Performance and Enhanced Latch Up Immunity. Thursday, May 21 from 13:00 to 14:00 in Industry Forum hall 6, booth 345.
For more details about Fairchild s participation at PCIM, including how to win a DJI Phantom UAV drone, please see Fairchildsemi.com/PCIM.
Fairchild has a rich history as a pioneer in the semiconductor industry and that pioneering spirit endures today in our vision for making the world a cleaner and smarter place. We specialize in the development and manufacturing of a complete portfolio of low- to high-power solutions and deliver an amazing design experience to the engineers and system architects who build systems for the mobile, industrial, cloud, automotive, lighting, and computing industries. Our foundation is our guiding principles, which recognizes the inseparability of engaged employees and delighted customers, and encourages our employees to simplify, challenge, explore, play, excel, respect, go fast, and be direct. If you use a smart phone, drive a car, own a modern appliance, live and work in comfortable connected buildings, or enjoy film animation, you have experienced Fairchild s Power to Amaze. Please visit us on the web at www.fairchild.com.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter @FairchildSemi
Join the conversation! Check out the latest blogs from Fairchild at http://blog.fairchildsemi.com
Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/FairchildSemiconductor
For a Complete Version of this BUSINESS WIRE Press Release