HOUSTON--Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE:EPD) today announced that it will participate in the following conferences:
- Morgan Stanley MLP / Diversified Natural Gas, Utilities and Clean Tech Conference in New York – Tuesday, February 28, 2017;
- Barclays MLP Corporate Access Day in New York – Tuesday, February 28, 2017 and Wednesday, March 1, 2017;
- Barclays Investment Grade Energy and Pipeline Conference in New York – Wednesday, March 1, 2017 and Thursday, March 2, 2017;
- Capital Link MLP Investing Forum in New York – Thursday, March 2, 2017; and
- Raymond James 38th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando – Monday, March 6, 2017.
A copy of the slides used for these events will be available under the Investors tab on the Enterprise website at www.enterpriseproducts.com.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and export and import terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage, export and import terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage, export and import terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 49,300 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.