SHANGHAI--The 9th China Lubricants Market Focus 2016 will be held on April 19, 2016, in Beijing. Last year, the event attracted 446 delegates and established itself as the pre-eminent lubricants industry platform in China and Asia. This year, over 500 attendees from China and abroad are expected to attend, including over 300 confirmed attendees from Sinopec, CNPC, CNOOC, BP, Total, PETRONAS, Fuchs, Idemitsu, SK, Lopal, Pertamina, JX Nippon, Lubrizol, Mitsui, Golden Drop, etc.
Top Lubricants Brand Promotion Platform: More than 100 Regional Lubricants Blenders and 500 Chinese and overseas industry insiders to discuss economic transformation and upgrading, as well as explore new opportunities under the competitive trend.
Seven Wonderful Sessions: First-class Lubricants Agents Alliance, Networking, Keynote Speeches, Panel Discussion, Brand Award Gala Dinner, Manufacturer Tour, Business Tour, etc.
Over 400 native delegates, 100 overseas delegates, lubricant & base oil supplier and purchaser match in advance to make a most effective business event.
Highlights of Special Seminar:
Special Seminar -- under the background of oil prices and exchange rate fluctuations, oil companies’ survival strategy and risk control
Speaker – Superintendent, Oil Products Marketing Department, CNPC Managers Training Institute
- Oil price fluctuations reflected in the price of major events and internal driving force;
- The new pricing mechanism and market analysis on the influence of tax reform on refined petroleum products;
- The value of excess oil traders and trade risk control;
- Oil prices and exchange rate fluctuations, location selection of small and medium-sized oil companies and survival strategy;
Authoritative interpretation of the broader economy
With structure adjustment, production capacity cuts and stimulus policies, will China's economy bounce back in 2016?
Special Speaker – Macroeconomists, Ministry of Finance Scientific Research Institute
- At the beginning of the 13th Five-year Plan, what changes will take in the auto market and the housing and real estate market?
- Analysis on reform methods of state-owned enterprises -- taxation, credit, environmental protection and their influences on enterprise development;
- Focusing on China's economic growth transformation and investment priorities in the future;
With environmental policies going tight, breakthrough of environment-friendly lubricants and application in wind power facilities
Speaker: China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group (CECEP)
For more information, please visit http://en.enmorebiz.com/Energy/101356.html