PHILADELPHIA--Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center (DVIRC), an economic development, management consulting organization committed to assisting small and middle-market manufacturers compete and grow in the global economy, is pleased to announce the following new officers and members to its Board of Directors.
New officer appointments:
- Bernadine Hawes, Senior Research Analyst with Community Marketing Concepts, as Board Chair
- James Visnic, Vice President & GM, Ametek Chemical Products Division, as Vice Chair
- Anthony Schweiger, Managing Principal & CEO, Tomorrow Group, as Secretary and Governance Committee Chair
New committee chair appointments:
- Bobby Yablunsky, Venture Partner with SCP Partners, as Finance Committee Chair
- Robert Truitt as Compensation Committee Chair
- Jim Williams, President of All Points Additive, as Advanced Manufacturing Technology Committee Chair
Remaining for another term:
- Maureen O’Connor, President of LEM Industries
- Kip Anthony, President of EFE Laboratories, Inc.
- Burton Cohen, President of Acme Corrugated Box Company
- Robert Rosania, President of Ehmke Manufacturing Company
- Thomas Dodd, former President of TaraTape
“Our board members continue to play an essential role in helping the DVIRC realize its strategy for manufacturing in the region,” says DVIRC Board Chair Bernadine Hawes. “Every single member is strongly committed to supporting our vision of having the region’s manufacturers recognized as among the most advanced and innovative in the world.”
About the DVIRC
DVIRC is a private, not-for-profit corporation with a public purpose—to support the profitable growth of small and mid-sized U.S. manufacturers.
Our vision is to have the region’s manufacturing companies recognized as among the most advanced and innovative manufacturing companies in the world.
Our mission is to strengthen regional manufacturing companies by helping them continuously improve their competitiveness and profitable growth.
Our staff of experts applies substantial industry experience to co-develop and implement successful business consulting solutions as partners with our clients.
We support manufacturers through three practice areas: customized consulting (business management, operational excellence, and top line growth), training and education, and executive network groups. Our clients are independently surveyed to assess our performance and value-added impact. Since 1988 we have served more than 2,000 manufacturers and generated over $2Billion in client impact.
DVIRC is an affiliate of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP), and the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development, with access to a broad range of regional, national, and international resources.
For more information visit our website at www.dvirc.org.