SOLNA, Sweden--Regulatory News:
Dometic Group (STO:DOM)
Q4: 9% organic growth and 17 % improved operating profit
· Net sales for the fourth quarter totaled SEK 2,523 million (2,207), an increase of 14%, of which 9% was organic growth.
· Operating profit (EBIT) before items affecting comparability amounted to SEK 200 million (163), representing a margin of 7.9% (7.4%).
· Operating cash flow totaled SEK 623 million (337).
· The net result for the fourth quarter was SEK 561 million (-331).
· Earnings per share SEK 1.90.
· Net sales for the full year totaled SEK 11,486 million (8,806), an increase of 30%, of which 8% was organic growth.
· Operating profit (EBIT) before items affecting comparability amounted to SEK 1,412 million (1,018), representing a margin of 12.3% (11.6%).
· Operating cash flow totaled SEK 1,390 million (987).
· The net result for the full year was SEK 1,032 million (-828).
· Earnings per share SEK 3.49.
CEO, ROGER JOHANSSON COMMENTS
AN EVENTFUL 2015 ENDS WITH A STRONG QUARTER
“The positive trend we experienced in the third quarter of 2015 continued into the fourth quarter. We had organic growth of 9% and an improved EBIT margin.
Our initial public offering on November 25 gave us a significantly stronger balance sheet, allowing us the financial flexibility to make strategic investments. We have set our financial targets and we have a roadmap of initiatives to continue to implement our strategy. In light of this and the current conditions of our markets, we remain confident for 2016.”
PRESENTATION OF THE INTERIM REPORT
Analysts and media are invited to participate in a telephone conference on February 19, 2016, at 10.00 (CET), during which President and CEO, Roger Johansson and CFO, Per-Arne Blomquist, will present the report and answer questions. To participate in the webcast/telephone conference, please dial in five minutes prior to the start of the conference call:
Sweden: + 46 8 566 425 09
UK: + 44 203 008 98 17
US: + 1 855 831 59 47
The interim report, webcast url and results presentation can be found at www.dometicgroup.com.
DOMETIC GROUP discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on February 19.
ABOUT DOMETIC GROUP
Dometic is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage. Dometic operates in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific, providing products for use in recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, pleasure and workboats, and for a variety of other uses. Dometic offer products and solutions that enrich people’s experiences away from home, whether in a motorhome, caravan, boat or a truck. Our motivation is to create smart and reliable products with outstanding design. We operate 22 manufacturing/assembly sites in nine countries, sell our products in approximately 100 countries and manufacture approximately 85% of products sold in-house. We have a global distribution and dealer network in place to serve the aftermarket. Dometic employs approximately 6,500 people worldwide, had net sales of SEK 11.5 billion in 2015 and is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com