The Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI) will host its first annual Audit Your Digital Risk conference August 7-8, 2018 in Washington, D.C. The event will provide audit and IT professionals the strategies, tactics, and tools they need to get an independent understanding of potential vulnerabilities within their internal control systems, Internet of Things (IoT) connection points, and other cybersecurity risks within their facilities.
"The landscape of risks for manufacturers is rapidly evolving," said Stephen Gold, President and CEO of MAPI. "Audit teams need to create an entirely new skill set to assess cyber risks. Audit Your Digital Risk will deliver actionable insights to manufacturing executives to keep their companies secure."
- Identifying a Cybersecurity Framework That Aligns with Your Company's Needs
- Matt Barrett, Program Manager, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Managing Cyber Risk in Today's World
- Tyler Farrar, Senior Manager, Cyber Security Audit, Maxar Technologies
- Bringing Digital Disruption in Audit to Life
- Dale Livezey, Specialist Leader, Audit Analytics, Deloitte
- Neil White, Principal, Risk and Financial Advisory, Deloitte
- Responding to Cyber Incidents: Response Teams and Procedures
- Melissa Ventrone, Partner, Thompson Coburn
- The Global Regulatory Environment: Enforcement Actions & Emerging Activities
- Vincent Voci, Senior Policy Manager, Cyber, Intelligence, and Security, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Doug Clare, Vice President for Security Solutions, FICO
- Defenses Against the Next Digital Black Swan: The Role of the Auditor, the CISO, and the C-Suite
- Jeffrey Welgan, Executive Director, Head of Executive Training, CyberVista
For more information and to register, visit www.auditdigitalrisk.com.
Founded in 1933, the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation is a nonprofit organization that connects manufacturing leaders with the ideas they need to make smarter decisions. As the Manufacturing Leadership Network, its mission is to build strong leadership within manufacturing to drive the growth, profitability, and stature of global manufacturers. For more information, visit mapi.net.