Latest version of Bluebeam Software's PDF-based collaboration solution addresses key needs for technical industries and remote professionals
Today Bluebeam Software, developer of PDF-based annotation and collaboration solutions, announced the release of Revu 11 in Swedish, German, Finnish and Norwegian, with the Danish and Dutch versions scheduled later this month. This new version of Bluebeam's flagship solution makes it easier than ever for users in document-intensive industries including architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) to collaborate on project documents and digitize technical reviews.
Revu 11 makes anything possible by introducing cutting-edge technology for sharing feedback and collaborating anytime, anywhere
Revu 11 makes anything possible by introducing cutting-edge technology for sharing feedback and collaborating anytime, anywhere, said Richard Lee, Bluebeam Software President and CEO. Whether you are flying across the Atlantic, working on an underground tunnel project or sitting at your desk and inadvertently lose your Internet connection, Revu 11 allows you to continue to edit files from the cloud and annotate them with a dramatically enhanced set of PDF markup and editing options.
New features in Revu 11 make it easier than ever for users to:
- Collaborate Anywhere, Anytime - Revu 11's Studio Projects Offline mode enables project teams to centrally maintain a digital master set. The enhancement to Revu's integrated cloud feature, Bluebeam Studio, allows users to access and edit files stored in a Studio Project from a desktop, tablet PC or an iPad, even with the loss of an Internet connection. Changes can be synced as soon as connectivity is restored.
- Get Organized - Revu 11's AutoMark feature gives users the ability to organize PDFs by automatically creating bookmarks and page labels from PDF content. Sets, enables team members to view, navigate and edit multiple files as if they were one. This functionality is key for users in the field, who often divide multi-page documents into one file per page to allow for faster loading on iPads and tablets, but still need to quickly see related content when back in the office.
- Standardize Annotations on the Fly - The new Format Painter quickly applies property settings across multiple annotations such as color, line styles and fonts.
- Search for Anything - VisualSearch now performs more robust searches regardless of an object's size, color or rotation or even another intersecting object.
- Do more with 3D PDFs - With Revu 11, users can now create 3D PDFs from any IFC file, and do more with 3D content. Use the Section Box tool to demonstrate the exact issue at hand by exposing interior details.
To learn more about all the functionality debuting in Revu 11, visit www.bluebeam.se/Revu11.
Bluebeam Software products are sold internationally through distributor Bluebeam AB and a global network of resellers. Learn more at www.bluebeam.se.
About Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Bluebeam Software makes smart, simple solutions for paperless workflows based on the PDF format. Founded in 2002 in Pasadena, California, Bluebeam's award-winning PDF creation, markup and collaboration solutions are used today by the world's top architectural, engineering and construction firms for dramatically improved workflow and more sustainable, paperless operations. Bluebeam supports customers in over 65 countries directly through its Account Services team, Bluebeam AB and extensive reseller network.
SUBSCRIBE TO MFRTech.COM TODAY, CUSTOMIZE YOUR NEWS, RECEIVE BY EMAIL (CLICK HERE)
For a Complete Version of this BUSINESS WIRE Press Release