CONCORD, Mass.--aPriori, a provider of product cost management (PCM) software solutions for global manufacturing enterprises announced today that on February 8th through the 10th, 2016, leading PCM practitioners from across North America will meet at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort in Phoenix, Arizona for the 4th Annual STARS Customer Conference.
This year’s conference will feature:
- Case Studies - Presentations from the most successful deployments across aPriori’s customer base will showcase the value product cost management solutions are delivering, best practices discovered, and lessons learned. These presentations are an invaluable component of the conference, and are instrumental in helping companies that are just embarking on their "Journey to Profitability" with aPriori, along with companies that are considering how and when to implement their own program to address cost challenges within their organization.
- Future Product Strategy and Roadmap - 2016 will be a year of big announcements and major new product introductions from aPriori. Highlights will include geometry-driven cost models for new manufacturing processes, infrastructure advancements that allow deployment of PCM on a global basis, integration of aPriori with other mission critical enterprise technologies, and advancements in UI technology to expand the number of use cases for cost novices.
- Productivity Improvement Workshops - aPriori conferences are highly concentrated on delivering practical training to attendees that they can immediately put into action to improve their overall deployment. Workshops that will be offered include:
- Top 10 Features to Improve Productivity for Engineers and Sourcing Specialists - aPriori's Professional Services team and Product Managers will lead focused workshop sessions on new product features that can accelerate your costing analysis and improve the overall end user experience.
- Commodity Workshops - Led by aPriori's own Subject Matter Experts, these workshop sessions concentrate on application of the latest commodity specific costing capabilities against real world use cases, such as Advances in Sheetmetal & Fabrication costing, Advances in costing of Castings and Advances in costing of complex Machining operations, etc.
- Deployment Leader Track - Advanced topic workshop sessions will be held on subjects such as the latest VPE management strategies and techniques, enterprise data integration, implementation of cost project framework, implementation of Cost Insight reports and dashboards.
- Value Engineering Strategies - Learn new strategies for driving cost out of existing products and improving product profitability as you ramp to volume.
- Pre-Conference Training - For the first time, aPriori is offering a full day, instructor-led class on the basics of product cost management. This class will be focused on how the product can be most effectively leveraged in the product design/engineering environment. Laptops that are pre-loaded with aPriori will be provided for this hands-on workshop. Participants will get a great firsthand experience of how an advanced costing solution like aPriori would work on a day-to-day basis.
This conference is designed for aPriori customers. However, if you are considering implementing a PCM solution, and would like to attend the conference to learn more, please contact Rick Burke, vice president of marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 978-451-7675.
For more information, we invite you to visit our dedicated 2016 NA STARS Customer Conference event page where you can learn more about the complete program, and register for the event.
Announcements of new guest speakers, special events and case studies will also be broadcast using the Twitter hashtag #aPrioriSTARS .
aPriori software and services generate hard-dollar product cost savings for discrete manufacturing and product innovation companies. Using aPriori’s real-time product cost assessments, employees in engineering, sourcing and manufacturing make more-informed decisions that drive costs out of products pre- and post-production. With aPriori, manufacturers launch products at cost targets, maximize savings in re-work projects and avoid overpaying for sourced parts. To learn more about aPriori and its product cost management solutions and services, visit www.apriori.com or call 1.978.371.2006. To see an overview video, click here.
aPriori and aPriori Technologies are registered trademarks of aPriori Technologies Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks belong to their respective holders.