Alimak Group (STO:ALIG):
Continued profitable growth in 2015
· Good growth in particular in the construction sector.
· Oil & Gas still under heavy pressure.
· Growth in sales and operating margin in line with financial targets.
· Order intake declined by 5 percent to SEK 425.6 (446.8) million. In local currencies, the decrease was 9 percent.
· Revenues increased by 13 percent to SEK 587.5 (518.0) million. In local currencies, the increase was 8 percent.
· Operating profit (EBIT) was SEK 104.4 (109.0) million. In local currencies, EBIT was 107.4 (109.0) million.
· Operating margin (EBIT percentage) before items affecting comparability was 17.8 (21.0) percent. In local currencies, the operating margin was 19.1 (21.0) percent.
· Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 118.4 (132.7) million
· Earnings per share SEK 1.66 (0.33)*
· Order intake increased by 18 percent to SEK 2,109.1 (1,789.7) million. In local currencies, the increase was 8 percent.
· Revenues increased by 17 percent to SEK 2,036.3 (1,742.5) million. In local currencies, revenues increased by 7 percent.
· Operating profit (EBIT) before items affecting comparability increased to SEK 350.3 (316.9) million. In local currencies, EBIT increased to 343.9 (316.9) million.
· Operating margin (EBIT percentage) before items affecting comparability was 17.2 (18.2) percent. In local currencies, operating margin was 18.4 (18.2) percent.
· Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 239.8 (309.5) million
· Earnings per share SEK 3.12 (1.07)*.
· The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.00 (0) per share for the 2015 financial year.
*Calculated to existing number of shares, 43 326 289
Press and analyst conference
A press and analyst telephone and web conference will be held on Thursday 25 February at 10.00 CET. CEO Tormod Gunleiksrud and CFO Stefan Rinaldo will present and comment on the report.
SE: +46 8 5664 2690
UK: +44 20 3008 9801
The presentation can also be followed via webcast http://cloud.magneetto.com/wonderland/2016_0225_Alimak_Group/view
(http://cloud.magneetto.com/wonderland/2016_0225_Alimak_Group/view)For more information, please contact
Alimak is a global market leader and a pioneer in designing, developing, manufacturing, distributing and servicing industrial vertical accesss solutions. The company provide high quality hoists, elevators and platforms primarily for the industrial and construction sectors. Alimak has a global sales, services and distribution platform across more than 60 countries with strong market positions. The company has a well-established and highly resilient aftersales business and its large global installed base of close to 22,000 units provides unique know-how into it´s customer´s needs. Alimak was founded in 1948, is headquartered in Stockholm and employ over 1,100 people across the world. www.alimakgroup.com
The information above has been published pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act (Swe. lag om värdepappersmarknaden) and Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (Swe. lagen om handel med finansiella instrument).
This information was released for publication at 08.00 CET on 25 February 2016.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com