In accordance with the decision of Addnode Group (STO:ANODB) Annual General Meeting April 28, 2016, it is hereby announced that the three largest shareholders' representatives and a representative of institutional shareholders and one for the minority shareholders, who together with the Chairman of the Board will comprise the Nomination Committee until the new Nomination Committee is appointed by the next Annual General Meeting.
The Nomination Committee has the following composition:
· Wilhelm Arnörm, appointed by Vidinova AB. Committee Chairman elected by the largest shareholder.
· Jonas Gejer, appointed by Aretro Capital AB.
· Håkan Berg, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder.
· Richard Hellekant, PSG Capital, appointed by the financial institutional shareholders.
· Charlotta Karlander, appointed by the minority shareholders.
· Sigrun Hjelmquist, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Next Annual General Meeting will be held on May, 4, 2017,
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so through Wilhelm Arnör, Chairman of the Nomination Committee, by telephone +46 (0) 705 630 751.
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and services to markets in which we have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden and Norway. More than 600,000 engineers and officials use our system solutions on a daily basis. We are 1,200 employees in Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Norway, Slovakia, UK, US and Serbia. Net sales in 2015 amounted to SEK 1,900 M. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.addnodegroup.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com