Fluorine industry has been one of the fastest developing and most promising chemical industries in China. China has become one of the largest fluorine production and consumption areas. There are four important sectors for China's fluorine industry, consisting of inorganic fluoride, fluor-refrigerant, fluor polymer and fluor-intermediate.
China is the country that has the highest proven fluorite reserves. In 2016, it had recoverable fluorite reserves of about 40 million tonnes, next to South Africa. In 2016, the output of fluorite in the world is about 6.4 million tonnes, down by about 4% year on year. China remains the largest fluorite producer with 4.2 million tonnes of output in 2016, accounting for more than 65% of global total. Most of China's fluorite deposits are associated fluorite deposits, and the monomineral-fluorite deposits are relatively scarce. It is obviously that the available resources are limited.
This report aims to analyse the impacts of the policies on fluorine Industry in the aspects of fluorite, AHF, HFC-152a, HCFC-142b in 2014-H1 2017, revealing the reasons for the change of the fluorine Industry policies and the future trend for these policies, and focus on the information below:
- Overview of fluorine industry chain and current situation in China
- Policies on and changes in China's fluorite, AHF, HFCs, HCFCs
- Impact of environmental regulatory actions on fluorite, AHF, HFC-152a, HCFC-142b manufacturers
- Forecast on the trend of Chinese policies on fluorine industry
- Analysis on the status and developing trend of fluorite resources in China
- Analysis on the production, price and consumption of fluorite, AHF, HFC-152a, HCFC-142b
- Centralfluor Industries Group, Inc
- Changshu 3F Zhonghao Chemical New Materials Co., Ltd
- China Kings Resources Group Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia 3F Wanhao Fluorine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Xiangzhen Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Yonghe Fluorochemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dongyue Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sinochem Lantian Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wuyi Shenlong Flotation Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r35zc9/2018_survey_of?w=4